Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gracie2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 10, 2009, 08:23 PM
    What is the tale tale of love when you have been there before?
    I am in a sexual relationship again with someone I have been with before. He has someone living with him now, but he has and always kept in touch with me. We have just recently got back into the sexual acts together but now he is using phrase's such as making love or I love making love to you, whereas it use to be the other way around. Don't take this wrong but she came between us in the beginning and I just left to be completely done with him but came back after a year and kept after me. I need to know now, is he in love with me now or has he just seen the mistake he made with her? We were together for several years and I loved him so much then, but she was a stripper and he had a fling that I couldn't deal with so I left, he says he is so sorry and he misses me terribly but she had since gotten pregnant and now he wants to kick her out but has this child that he is responsible for. He tells me he wants me back, but it is cheaper to keep her at his house with the kid then to kick her out. What should I do, he wants me to make her leave on her own! Please help.:confused:
    itried Posts: 249, Reputation: 108

Sep 10, 2009, 08:32 PM
    If you have any common sense, foresight and pride you would leave this messed up situation and let him sleep in the bed that he made.

The End.
    zippit Posts: 693, Reputation: 117
    -

Sep 10, 2009, 08:48 PM

If you enjoy being a door-mat you can stay
    I don't even care to answer "does he love me"
    Until you tell me "what does it matter?"
    amicon Posts: 6,066, Reputation: 1911
    Uber Member

Sep 11, 2009, 01:39 AM

Find your selfrespect and walk away from this nightmare.
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Sep 11, 2009, 05:39 AM

It is interesting you don't see what is happening here. He is having sex with you, or "making love" (as if that makes it alright) and also having sex with the woman he is living with. I am sorry, but if you are actually naïve enough to believe his garbage then you two deserve each other. You should have been done with this once he had a "fling" with a stripper... who in the hell does that anyway?

Grow up, make decisions that are good for you and leave the loser alone.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 11, 2009, 08:52 AM

Harsh alert, but its my honest opinion.

Your being foolish, and that was edited from your being a fool. That's as nice as I could say it, and still be honest as you needed to hear the truth!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Meaning, tale [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any old wise tale or folklore, meaning when a hawk flies into a building and sets awhilethen leaves. Thank you

Tale of two cities [ 1 Answers ]

Why did charles darnay change his name in part 2 of the tale of two cities?

A Tale of Two Cities [ 3 Answers ]

What are the biblical allusions in A Tale of Two Cities for chapters 15,16,17,18,19,20, and 21? And how do they connect or represent with the bible?

View more questions Search