Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MrsJonas2009 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 24, 2009, 02:39 PM
    What is the movie called that has two big families becoming one?
    It's not Yours, Mine, and Ours, it about a guy and a girl who both have a lot of kids and they get married in Vegas and they have to go home and tell the kids. They all meet in the park. Then near the end, the couple leaves and the kids try to fix things and one of the girls breaks her foot or ankle. Can someone help me?
    jenniepepsi Posts: 4,042, Reputation: 533
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 03:01 PM

Did you know that there is 2 versions of yours mine and ours? An old black and white one with lucile ball in it (I love lucy) and a new one in color with denis quaide and rene russo

Yours, Mine and Ours (2005)

Yours, Mine and Ours (1968)
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 03:02 PM
    Could be With Six You Get Eggroll. It starred Doris Day, Brian Keith, and a young Barbara Hershey.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 03:08 PM

I KNOW there is another movie like these movies NOT called yours mine and ours. But I can't put my finger on it!
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 03:28 PM
    You might be thinking of Cheaper By The Dozen - also 2 versions of this movie. One in 2003 with Steve Martin and Bonnie Hunt. The other was black & white.
    Ultra Member

Jul 24, 2009, 03:32 PM

Ahh yes thank you jjwoodhull that is the one I was thinking of.

I THINK the girl gets a broken ankle/foot in this movie.

Cheaper by the Dozen (2003)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was a kid. I can't remember what it was called or who played in it. All I remember is its about a single father who has a teenage daughter in high school and she's kind of a nerd. There may have been a little brother, not sure. Anyway the fathers girlfriend gives the girl a...

What is this movie called [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: I don't know what this movie is called!! Its were like these college kids are on an island for summer vacation and its really funny. Then during it there is a killer and its really good! I know its not a lot of info but if you can help me it keeps buggin me!! :confused:

What is this movie called? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello! I can't figure out. I searched weverywhere for this film but didn't find it. I don't remember any actor. I remember that there wasa astory of a boy and a girl. When the boy had to help when this girl was born. There was a complication and the others told that he has the smallest hands, so he...

What is that movie called? [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: In 2003 there was a movie on DSTV about a mother who passes away, knowing that she makes a video tape for every occasion for her child - for e.g. her 16th, 18th, 21st, wedding and so forth. I would really appreciate it if someone can tell me the name of this movie. Brilliant movie -...

View more questions Search