JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Do you have a question?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Dec 29, 2011, 02:54 PM
    Hey peter:

Hey, that's right near City Park.. But, I'd tell the landlord - not us.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tenant moved in roommate without notifying me, what action can I take? [ 2 Answers ]

I am renting out my house in WA state. The lease states that additional roommates are not permitted, but I have reason to believe that an additional person has moved in without the tenant notifying me. Is this legal? What recourse do I have?

Tenant moved out before lease expires [ 1 Answers ]

I am a landlord in Tennessee, What kind off letter to I give notice to a I CollegeTenant after 2 months of a year lease gave me verbal notice she was moving out due to a family illness. She moved out and paid that months rent and returned keys in the deposit box. In the lease it says tenant is...

Tenant moved out early but paid in full... [ 8 Answers ]

Unique situation. Tenant had lease through August 31st. Moved out early but paid through the end of their lease. They left the property something late July or early August (they didn't tell us what day they were leaving) they turned off all utilities and lef the keys with an associate. We found...

Tenant moved in and won't sign a lease [ 3 Answers ]

I have a tenant that moved in and then would not sign a lease or pay deposit. The property is far from where I live and I allowed the person to move in on a weekend and then he was suppose to go to a realestate office sign lease and pay deposit. However he has not done so and it has been over a...

Tenant moved in to my house without a contract . [ 1 Answers ]

I had an ad posted online to rent one room in my house. I agreed to have him as my tenant. I gave him the contract to sign 3 weeks after he moved in. He does not agree with the terms now and refuses to sign it. I do not want him in my house. What are my options? Can I evict him with a 30 day...

View more questions Search