Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crp104 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 6, 2010, 01:01 PM
    How do you change the interlock switch on a craftsman riding mower
    The interlock switch for the clutch. The battery, starter,etc is good. This is about the only thing that I can think of that is left. It's a 20hp Briggs, 46" CUT riding mower, craftsman. I just need to know how to get the switch off.
    crigby Posts: 4,343, Reputation: 107
    Outdoor Power Equipment Expert

Aug 7, 2010, 04:08 AM

Hi,
    I gather this is the blade(PTO) switch and it is usually in the steering pedestal though it is sometimes under the right running board. It simply a matter of unplugging the wiring and removing one or two screws and putting a new on in by taking the reverse route.
    Peace,
    Clarke

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to change rear axle on Craftsman riding mower [ 0 Answers ]

Rear axle snapped. I have a spare transaxle that doesn't work. Can I replace the broken axle with the axle from the unit that no longer works. Appreciate the help.

I need a mower deck belt for a Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawn mower. [ 2 Answers ]

I can't find a belt for my Craftsman xls 1000 riding lawnmower deck.

How do I change the mower belt on a Craftsman LT2000 Riding Mower? [ 1 Answers ]

My belt broke that operates the mower blades... How do I remove the cutting deck and replace the belt?

How to change drive belt for craftsman riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 14 horse power/ 44" craftwman mower 917.255831 Can someone tell me how to install the drive belt on this? Anyone have a diagram? Thanks much Allan

View more questions Search