Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    [email protected] Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 22, 2005, 04:26 AM
    Marine law
    Hi there,
    I am doing my masters in southampton uk and ia m working on an assingnment on a collision case between the tricolor and kariba which took place in dec 2002 in english channel.please could you send them the links about the case study and insurance on the vessel and cargo basically the cars tricolor was carrying I need to find who all are accountable for the loss as per maritime law.

Waiting for reply anxiously

Ranjit_achuthan
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Dec 10, 2005, 03:33 PM
    Cargo ship hits Channel wreck 3,000 BMWs, Volvos and Saabs it also had 77 other cargo units, which mainly consisted of tractors and crane parts. It is said that the cargo was written off. You can also trycargo law I don't know if you still need this, but I could not help trying to find something about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Marine AC problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a self contained 6000 BTU marine ac that trips the circuit breaker about 2 seconds after the compressor kicks on. So far I've changed the compressor, the breaker,the hard start capacitor and sent the circuit boards out to be checked. If I disconnect the hard start capacitor from the...

Studies in marine biology [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, My daughter is presently studying in 12th grade in india. She is very much interested in marine biology. She has a tremendous liking for the waterworld, dolphins etc and wants to build up her career in the same field. Kindlyl let me know the scope for the same and if there is any career in...

Marine officer or enlisted man? [ 7 Answers ]

I need some advice from people who are not connected with just a recruitment office. My son is graduating in a few weeks from college with a degree in Arabic and Middle Eastern Politics. He studied in Egypt at the American University in Cairo, and worked in Morocco for a SUNY program in the...

Bearings in marine machinery [ 1 Answers ]

Kindly can any one give me details of types of bearings used in marine machinery

View more questions Search