Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mackythehacker Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Feb 7, 2008, 09:42 AM
    my girlfriend.
    hello, my girlfriend is OK to be around sometimes but not all the time... like sometimes she can be nice and hug into me and that's the girl I like... but then other times she can just flip out and say random stuff and say ''ohhh sorry I'm hyper *giggles*'' and carry on jumping around like a 5 year old and she's the same age as me! Sometimes I feel embarrest to be with her and I want to run away from her and go somewhere else for a little while. I mean she is a goth/emo type of person and I'm a emo/ mosher type lol, but sometimes I just feel like we are not meant to be... can anyone help me with this please?? I will be thankful for anyone who can :)
    daizeebug Posts: 28, Reputation: 2

Feb 7, 2008, 12:21 PM
    Well I would say if you think you're not meant to be then look for someone else. It sounds like this chic has a personality that clashes with what you want, she can't change her personality for you. So look for someone who has what you want and understands you.

Feb 7, 2008, 03:25 PM
    Ithxs for the reply, but we have been going out with each other sense... the start of high school whitch is nearly 3 years...
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Feb 7, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Yor in high school are you planning on marring her? If not move on!

Feb 7, 2008, 03:31 PM
    Well... I'm not planing that far ahead lol...
    MrsJoseph06 Posts: 189, Reputation: 22

Feb 7, 2008, 03:35 PM
    I'm just saying why be with one person. Why not date other girls so that way you know when you do find the one.

Feb 7, 2008, 03:37 PM
    I no what you mean, but I got this feeling that if I leave her she'll cut her self because she has done it before :/
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Feb 7, 2008, 08:40 PM
    Sounds like your girlfriend is extremely immature and if she's cutting herself, she doesn't know how to handle her problems right.

When I was in high school, I was in a relationship for 3 years. I realized my senior year that the guy wasn't right for me, I moved on, and I was extremely happy. Sometimes it is really hard to let go, but you just have to do it to be happy. When I broke up with him, my life felt so much better. I could hang out with friends more, talk to anyone I wanted to talk to, and I felt like I had missed out a lot on high school.

If I were you, I would say it's time to let go. College is coming and its full of exciting experiences. Don't tie yourself down to a single person in high school. Go out, enjoy yourself, and hang out with your friends.. You'll meet someone in college that you can take serious.

If you think she's going to cut herself, that's not good. I know this is really cliché advice, but you need to tell someone who can help her to get over doing that. Emo or not, that's just extremely unhealthy and a very immature way to handle your problems. She needs help before she really does something that hurts herself.

I hope I helped =)

Feb 9, 2008, 02:23 AM
    Thanks, and u did help :)
    MasuBhat Posts: 128, Reputation: 3

Feb 9, 2008, 02:31 AM
    First of all.. whe you Coded her was whe like that also/?

Feb 9, 2008, 03:57 AM
    Well... thanks for all you help, I have now finished with her and I said ' I think its time to move on, there's more people out there that will lovbe you not just me' and she logged off msn... thanks to all that helped me in this I fell... a little bit heart broken and a lot happier that I can finally go and see other girls :D thank you everyone! :)
    mwilliams15 Posts: 172, Reputation: 24

Feb 9, 2008, 10:59 AM
    good for you
    I'm glad you're happy now =)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ex Girlfriend or Pregnant Girlfriend [ 10 Answers ]

I had been seeing my partner for 8 years and have had a fantastic relationship. We had a really good lifestyle and I genuinely feel like she was my soulmate and true love. Trouble is I didn't know it. I hit 40 and had what I now see as a mid life crisis. I split with my girlfriend in November,...

Can't get over my ex girlfriend [ 2 Answers ]

My ex girlfriend whom I dated for 4 yrs broke up with me and its been a month that she has not contacted me.. we dated for 4 years in that time we had arguments like every other relationship I never cheated on her and I more than showed her that I was with her because I loved her not for sex or...

Having a Girlfriend [ 8 Answers ]

I know a girl likes me (Im a 15 year old boy) and I think I like her but I'm afraid to ask her out. Our friend brought us together and was like "Ask her out". I just froze and then she had to go. The reason I think I do not want to go out with her is because 1.) I do not know how to act or what to...

What to do about my girlfriend? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not sure exactly what this site is for.. but I'm just looking for some advice on this. My girlfriend whome I want to marry.Shes 24. She is a troubled person. Has a lot of hurt inside her because she was sexualy abused by her father. She has trouble opening up and when she does she pushes me...

View more questions Search