Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    avel Posts: 199, Reputation: 0

Apr 16, 2006, 09:08 PM
    Graphic software...
    May I ask you guys... I'm having problem with adobe and corel ruler... their measurements are not exact in a real ruler... how can I fix it... :confused:
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 17, 2006, 05:55 AM
    Are you speaking of exact on the printed image - or exact on your screen?
    They are not designed to be exact on your screen.

Also, if that does not answer your question, tell us what Adobe and Corel apps you are using.

Apr 17, 2006, 07:25 PM
    I mean exact on the printed image...
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Apr 18, 2006, 05:04 AM
    I use PhotoshopElements. Tell what software you're using so someone who uses it might be able to help.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Apr 18, 2006, 05:29 AM
    Also how do you know the rulers are off? Could the picture you are using not be the size you think it is?

Apr 19, 2006, 07:16 PM
    I'm using Adobe photoshop/illustrator and Corel draw/photopaint... their have different measurement which is not exact to the real ruler... I mean when you print the image... for ex: I made a 4 x 4 inches image when I print it these program decrease and other increase the size... so I can't get the exact measure that I want...
    Hypatia Posts: 163, Reputation: 27

Apr 19, 2006, 09:21 PM
    I have the same damn problem. Have you tried a tutorial or help site?

Hypatia

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Best Graphic Card in the world ATI or NVIDIA [ 2 Answers ]

I am in dilemma to know which is the best graphic card between ATI and G- FORCE and about to buy a new graphic and I can invest so much money for graphic purpose.Kindly please tell me which is best card for gaming applications and rendering purpose and even tell me which is the best for video...

What are the best graphic image editors [ 3 Answers ]

What are the best photo/graphic picture/image editors? Are they Photoshop and Paint Shop Pro? Separately, what are the best FREE photo/graphic picture/image editors? I sometimes need to edit pictures, or scans, or images and MS Paint is entirely insufficient.

Graphic Video Cards [ 1 Answers ]

I have a MDG Pentium4 Vision 4000 tv/computer. It has 512 ram and a 160g hard drive. I have tried to play PC games such as, Indiana Jones and Lord of the Rings and could not install them on my system. I cannot afford an expensive graphics card, but I want a card that will at least play all the...

Processor and Graphic Card Comparison [ 4 Answers ]

I'm currently looking at 3 different laptops. However, I've been unable to find a good site with information comparing the 3 processors, or graphic cards I'm looking at. Processor -Pentium 4 w/ HT Tech 3.8 GhZ 800Mhz FSB 1MB Cache vs Pentium M 2.13Ghz 533Mhz FSB 2MB...

Eudora graphic failures [ 1 Answers ]

Using Eudora 5.9, I have frequent incoming messages containing graphics which show only a Red X in a box... somtimes I can 'hover' and read a jpg file name and it will be in the "attach'' folder... other times it will not be there. Also, there are frequent occasions when the graphics are a bunch...

View more questions Search