Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    citylover Posts: 79, Reputation: 1

Nov 18, 2007, 03:59 AM
    Service Packs
    I have Windows XP Pro
    I got the computer with Service Pack 1. I know I nned to update and install the more current Service Packs on it Service Pack 2? Service Pack 3?
    I don't know which to load and I don't know what to do to prrotect or "back-up" what I have on my computer before making the change so I don't lose any data? Can someone please walk me through this and advise.
    Thanks
    Bluehazel1953 Posts: 74, Reputation: 8

Nov 18, 2007, 09:41 AM
    Have a look here. DavidB.

Get Your PC Ready for Windows XP SP2

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

100 amp service vs. 200 amp service [ 4 Answers ]

:) I am looking at a small (totally remodeled home) with 100 amp service. I always thought it was better to have 200 amp. I will live there alone. Does this mean I can't run the dryer and microwave at the same time?

Service [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, How can I every kind of books(in hardcopy) purchase from net and pay when I receive book at my home.

100 amp service vs. 200 amp service [ 5 Answers ]

The house I just bought was built in 1952. It's a 3 bedroom, 1 bathroom with the standard screw in fuses (total amps unknown). Presently I'm doing a remodel. Adding a third bedroom & extra bathroom, washer & dryer, dishwasher, newer & larger refrigerator, bigger microwwave, probably 3 window air...

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

98 F-150 coil packs [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently purchased a 98 F-150 5.4L. When I test drove it it had no power and the engine studdered violently. When they repaired the truck they told me it was bad coil packs causing missfires. 10 days ago I picked the truck up running smooth and strong. Then yesterday it just started doing it...

View more questions Search