Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2008, 07:06 PM
    Absence makes the heart grow fonder or not?
    They say 'absence makes the heart grow fonder'. Should I let him miss me sometimes and if so for how long? :rolleyes: What do you think?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 07:07 PM
    It can at times, but it also lets them get over you and move on.
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Sep 1, 2008, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    it can at times, but it also lets them get over you and move on.
    Yes, makes sense. This is why I'm wondering 'for how long?'
    Thanks
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Sep 1, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Is this a long distance relationship? How long have you been together? Is this after a fight? Just because you want him to miss you more? Or because you are busy?
    brkfstatiffs Posts: 263, Reputation: 21

Sep 2, 2008, 03:33 PM
    Most definitely you should make him miss you. Don't always answer his calls, let him initiate the communication and wonder where you are from time to time... especially if this is a new relationship. Give a guy his space, so your thing, and let him chase and wonder where you are sometimes. It's a game, but we all have to play it a little bit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

GROW hair DamN IT! Grow! [ 15 Answers ]

My hair length is about 1 inch long, I cut it about 2 years ago and continued to about every month, now I haven't cut or dyed my hair in about 2 months and it has not grown at all. I want it to grow!! What can I do, use, or whatever to get this growth process started!thanks

I Really Love My Ex! Does Absence Really Make The Heart Grow Fonder? [ 9 Answers ]

A little back ground may help. so you have been dating her for a little over a year and a half. Everything is perfect both happy both this then its just like she never seems to have time, she says she never has time anymore, to call, anything, she only calls at night, because she things I...

I have a fried who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes? [ 12 Answers ]

:D I have a friend who swears he makes 250K. How do I find out how much he really makes?

My boyfriend never makes the first move and makes a lot of excuses about sex [ 14 Answers ]

Well I am a recovered sex addict and I have some emotional issues as well but sex if very important to me and my boyfriend and me never have sex anymore I don't remember the last time we even were intimate sometimes if I start touching on him he will normally just jerk off to finish and its so...

Absence make the heart grow fonder [ 32 Answers ]

Here's a good question, Absence makes the heart grow fonder for the dumpee. I know this because I loved my ex but then she dumped me 2 months ago. My love for her was definitely evident in the relationship, but now it is over the feelings of love are magnified ten fold. Question is, can that...

View more questions Search