Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ryan222 Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2006, 02:12 PM
    Weird kids show
    Ok there was this show I'm guessing about the early to mid 90's where the main character was a weird nerdy guy similar to pee wee herman but this guy had kindof an alfalfa thing in the front of his head and I think his mane was Ed please help I'm going freakin nuts over this
    kyop Posts: 48, Reputation: 11

Nov 15, 2006, 02:46 PM
    Are you thinking of "The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley"? Truly Martin Short's greatest work... sorry, I was almost able to say that with a straight face. :)
    ryan222 Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Nov 15, 2006, 06:17 PM
    Dude thank you, you might have saved my life, I didn't even realize that was martin short when I was a kid

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's or 90's kids show or movie-Fantasy [ 20 Answers ]

This is driving me crazy because I can't find out if this a real show or a collaboration of show in my mind from when I was a kid. The main characters are a brother and sister or maybe just a girl that have this magic crystal that takes them to another "fantasy land" where they meet up with...

I'm going insane over this kids show I used to watch! [ 5 Answers ]

OK, so this has been bothering me for years, and my friends are sick of hearing me question people about it. So, here it is: It was a early 90's, maybe late 80's, kids show. It had a guy with facial hair and he played the acustic guitar. It was set in a forest, and the animals were puppets I...

Mystery kids sci-fi show [ 2 Answers ]

As a kid in the 80's I saw a show much like Voltron, but I'm sure it was with puppets. There were 3 pilots of 3 sections of a robot; head, torso, legs which were launched from a starship as fighters to battle antlike aliens. The pilot of the head was named Shiloh, of the others one had a 'fro and...

Weird [ 6 Answers ]

I just took a look at my number of posts and I realize I have only 59 what's even weirder is that it says I have 71 in the last 90 days. Now I have been here from November 2005, and I have only 59 posts which is correct but in the last 90 days I have posted 71 times. Which I understand they don't...

80's kids show w/ group called "The Rockets" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been searcing the web for days for info about a kids show that was on during the 80's: All I can remember is that there was a group of kids ranging in ages who were all members of a singing group called "The Rockets"-There was a young sister and older brother and a boy named...

View more questions Search