Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hollym Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2009, 09:16 AM
    Unknown movie title from late 80s early 90s
    I remember there are a lot of charactes on a journey, its an animated movie made in either the late 80s or early 90s. I recall something to do with snowwhite and the seven dwarfs and the title could be a play on words about it. I cannot remember anymore, I hope someone ca remember!
    hollym Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Mar 17, 2009, 12:24 PM

Its animated

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

Late 80s to early 90s movie title? [ 1 Answers ]

There is a movie that used to play on disney channel on saturdays. It's a BBC movie about a girl witch named "Harriet," I think?? She went to a school named hogwarts and the similarties to harry potter are crazy but I can't recall the name. I do remember that in the movie she was given a cat in a...

Title of thrilling late 70s, early 80s movie [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me remember the title of this (late 70s early 80s) movie... This is the story as I remember it... A guy and his girlfriend are taking a ride on his motorcycle through some british countryside, they get in an accident and the owner of the vehicle invites them to his home - a huge...

View more questions Search