Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bungar1 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2012, 07:18 PM
    Insanity
    How does one get an insane wife committed?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 08:55 PM
    Have her doctor that is treating her to commit her.
    JessicaW8 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Aug 4, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Ask her doctor about having her committed. You can also call a mental hospital and explain it to them and they can commit her.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Aug 4, 2012, 09:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JessicaW8 View Post
    Ask her doctor about having her committed. You can also call a mental hospital and explain it to them and they can commit her.
    The hospital cannot commit her and will not, especially if they have never seen her before. An M.D. who has been treating her is the way to go.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right Wing Insanity [ 187 Answers ]

Hello: A while back I heard that the candidate for governor of Florida was advocating drug testing for welfare recipients... I laughed and laughed and laughed... THAT stuff doesn't happen in THIS country... We have a Constitution, for crying out loud.. That guy will NEVER get elected... And,...

I'm going crazy, I have a plan that is borderline insanity. [ 33 Answers ]

You may think I need help after this, but it is my only option. I hope someone can understand and help me work this out. My girlfriend left me over a month ago because of how bad I messed things up. We were together over a year, and I think she is with someone else already. She's moved four hours...

Government insanity [ 242 Answers ]

Ahhh... our ever-efficient government strikes again. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090929/ap_on_re_us/us_baby_sitter_backlash_mich A couple of questions. 1) Who is the schmuck that complained that his neighbor was watching other people's kids? I want to find that idiot and just...

Government Insanity, The Sequel [ 3 Answers ]

This one really makes me mad, after months of being told that everyone should get the H1N1 vaccine, now we are told that only "priority groups" will get their vaccine first. Some of these useful, productive citizens include Guantanamo Bay detainees and prisoners in British Columbia. Nice to see the...

How to maintain a healthy level of Insanity [ 10 Answers ]

To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity:D 1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. 2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.

View more questions Search