Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brownielop Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Nov 23, 2007, 09:33 AM
    I need to find an attorney in Northern San Diego County
    I live in northern San Diego County and need to find an attorney to talk to about this a lawsuit against me, and filing one against my insurance company, maybe even the hospital. Please help they are already threating my wages .yes, I have been served
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 10:00 AM
    Call the local bar association's Lawyer Referral Service ; it'll be found in the yellow pages. Tell them your situation. They'll refer you to an attorney with experience dealing with cases similar to yours.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 23, 2007, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by brownielop
    I live in northern San Diego County and need to find an attorney to talk to about this a lawsuit against me, and filing one against my insurance company, maybe even the hospital. Please help they are already threating my wages .yes, I have been served

I think you are posting the same question in two different threads -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to find a good attorney? [ 3 Answers ]

What should be my line of questioning so that I may find a great attorney in my consultations in NYC.

County to county probation transfer [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and her children live in another county. I am on felony probation in the state of Florida with a "drug package". I work from home in a rural area as a freelance graphic designer and web developer and there isn't really a lot of work in this area for that. Currently I rely on contacts...

San diego ca Thanksgiving vacation [ 1 Answers ]

I want to rent a house or condo, the dates can be easily changed, but around Nov 20 to 26th. I want to have a full kitchen and dining area to host Thanksgiving dinner for from 6 to 12 adults. The number of bedrooms isn't critical as guests can stay in hotels, or with us if the place were to...

Animal Rights and San Diego Zoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Everyone, How are you? I usually do not like to visit zoos because not all of them treat animals in the right way. However, I have heard many good things about San Diego Zoo, but would like to verify that either with a respectable Web site or with an animal rights activist before I visit the...

Yo Northern [ 2 Answers ]

I did my best while you weren't here, but let these go: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heating-air-conditioning/replacing-15-yr-old-carrier-heat-pump-best-suggestion-52021.html https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/heating-air-conditioning/continual-boiler-pressure-drop-51694.html ...

View more questions Search