Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colemanheat Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Finding part number for a coleman gas heater relay
    I have a Coleman Evon gas central heating system DGAT070BDC, inside the standard blend air II 7681-8191 is a relay that is bad. I changed the relay, it was no longer being made, with what a sales person said was a suitable substitute. Where can I find the correct part number for this relay
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Oct 18, 2007, 04:02 PM
    Here
    PartsGuy.com -- Coleman Evcon 7681-8191/A switch

Here
    24 Volt Inducer Booster Relay Used in (Coleman York): American HVAC Parts

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Coleman Gas Wall Heater won't fire [ 1 Answers ]

We have an older gas wall heater that the thermostat has never really worked... basically "on" or "off". It hasn't been a problem because we don't use the room much. It was working this past winter. We are now selling our house and the inspector said it would not fire. The pilot light is on. ...

Coleman LP Gas Furnace [ 2 Answers ]

I salvaged a Coleman (model # 7975a856) Heat and Air unit from an old trailer. I got rid of the air portion with the intention of using it to heat my shop. It has four wires that ran to the old thermostat. (I don’t have the old thermostat.) They are red, white, green and blue. I do not know what...

Coleman heater [ 1 Answers ]

My coleman heater fan comes on.The pilot light auto lights then goes right out.. The fan will stay running until manually turned off.Changed thermostat. Anyone know what it could be?

Part Number [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to find a replacement for a Bryant CK3BXA048 "N" Coil. I haven't been able to find a matching number. It is a 4 ton horizontal coil. Can you make any suggestions?

View more questions Search