Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ashlybatiste Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2010, 03:00 PM
    First time probation violation info
    My boyfriend was pick up on a probation violation how long will he get its his first time he was on probation for possession of marijuana DOM with intentions to sale... some body please help me.. he stop going to probation officer cause it was out of town and he had no transportation to get there
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2010, 04:05 PM

The sentence he would have received if he did not get probation could be given; he could get a second chance. There is no way to know.

He won't know until he gets to Court. Tell him to pack a toothbrush.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2010, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ashlybatiste View Post
    he stop going to probation officer cause it was out of town and he had no transportation to get there
    Hello ashly:

They shouldn't do much to him if he promises to meet with his PO as he's supposed to. If he needs to hitchhike, or walk, then then that's what he needs to do.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much jail time on a first time probation violation [ 6 Answers ]

How much jail time on a first time felony probation violation

First time violation of probation [ 6 Answers ]

My husband was arrested in Jan 08 for Gross fraud, a 3rd degree felony. When he was sentenced he could either do 6 months in county jail or 3 years probation. He did the 3 years probation. He was also sent to a Rehab program for 1 year, on a misdemeanor drug charge. That charge has been dropped and...

Maryland violation of probation time limits to file violation [ 2 Answers ]

I was given 5 yrs of probation during which I violated the terms by not paying restituion as indicated . I could not pay for financial reasons and a violation was filed and I was found guilty. The judge sentenced me to 6 months jail and said that I would have only 6 months left after I got out to...

Probation Violation - NEED INFO [ 2 Answers ]

If someone violated probation, in Florida. Had probation time added, with the stipulation of a guardian. Is there a way to change the guardian, if that person keeps threatening you with violation if you do not do what they say and want?

How much time for 1st probation violation? [ 2 Answers ]

HI, My name is Falina jimenez. My husband is doing time in benton county jail. That's in kennewick, wa. About 4 years ago he was convicted of assault person with a weapon in California and served 2 years. He out out about 2 or 3 years ago. The thing is that they gave him 3 years probation, but...

View more questions Search