Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oneosagendn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 13, 2018, 05:25 PM
    Beacon morris 45,000 BTU failure to ignite
    Beacon morris cycles, igniter sparks but no gas. Pulled gas valve wires to test and got 13 volts, shouldn't it be 24 volts?

Check out some similar questions!

Beacon morris [ 0 Answers ]

Beacon morris blinks 4 times won't fire up but fan comes on. States to hit reset button but where is it?

Beacon Morris BRU-45, won't ignite [ 2 Answers ]

I have a garage heater, ceiling mounted, Beacon Morris, BRU-45. I am trying to fire it up for the first time this season. Blower comes on, glow plug works, but no ignition.

Beacon morris bru-45 ignites then goes out [ 2 Answers ]

Beacon morris bru-45 furnace will ignite, run for a short time, go out. The light will flash 2 time then pause,then repeat. Does anyone know what the error code is?

I have a beacon/morris bmf-125. [ 0 Answers ]

The unit makes a loud electrical type humming when power is applied. Also the pilot will not stay lit. the thermocouple has been changed twice just in case. I have swapped the transformer from another unit of same. The fan will also start up even with no heat. HELP ?

Beacon Morris BTU 45 won't ignite [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Beacon Morris BTU 45 garage furnace. When I turn it on it goes through the process of heating with the exception of no heat.The blower starts up to expel any gas, the ignitor lights up and then the main blower comes on. I put a flame to the burners and nothing happened. It seems like...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.