Ask
    Peke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2015, 07:01 PM
    Medical info
    Info on protein in the urin
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 8, 2015, 08:42 PM
    More information is needed. What do you want to know about it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 9, 2015, 03:42 AM
    A small amount of protein in urine is acceptable, but in large amounts signals kidney problems. There is no other reason, our bodies need protein and if the body is discharging protein, it is a serious issue.
    Peke Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2015, 01:19 PM
    How much protein is acceptable in the urine and what causes that?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 9, 2015, 05:21 PM
    Approx 20 mg /dl (if you are a medical student look it up). I am now assuming this is a homework question.

You tell me why protein is in the blood, where that protein comes from and what happens to that protein as it is passed through the body vehicled by the bloodstream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Any way to get medical info without a doctor visit? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a serious problem with my body and I need some answers before an appointment

Personal medical info on employees [ 2 Answers ]

If a small companies policy is to have every employee inform your safety coordinator and leader of what and all medicines if they have a warning to inform them of what you are taken what the warnings are and what doctor prescribed them... and them keep a log in case of an emergencie situation... Is...

Adopted - need medical info. Of father, etc. [ 1 Answers ]

I hae my birth certificate - I was adopted and givenup for adoption in Massachusettes. I have found my mother and made contact with NO cooperation. I wanted to know if there was anything I could do to gain the name of my father in any legal papers in Massachuesttes? I want to know my ethnic...

Free Medical Info [ 2 Answers ]

Hello For Free Information about Medical Insurance Please Visit Medical Insurance Thank You

View more questions Search