excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Florida-breaking lease [ 2 Answers ]

My husband I are divorcing, we need to break our year lease for a house we are renting together, can it be done and what are the consequences

Breaking a lease in Florida [ 1 Answers ]

I hate to be a pest but I am still confused about breaking a lease. The Florida statute 83 in landlord tenant law states From the Florida statute, Title VI, Chapter 83: 83.595 Choice of remedies upon breach by tenant.-- (1) If the tenant breaches the lease for the dwelling unit and the...

Verbal Lease after written lease agreement - Florida [ 6 Answers ]

I had a signed lease with my renter from March 2006 to October 2006. In September he failed to pay rent due to him trying to get his son from Social Services. We verbally agreed to extend the lease to a month to month basis and him adding an additional $50.00 per month to make up for Septembers...

Florida lease law [ 1 Answers ]

If a tenet has been in default of her lease on several occasions and is now late with her rent, does the landlord have to accept? Landlord has already began three day notice

Lease laws in Florida [ 5 Answers ]

Just wanted to know if a landlord can sue you if you terminate a lease because you are buying a home. I have lived in a privately owned home for 6 months and pre-paid my rent until December. I found a home that was discounted 60,000.00 and the builder is paying closing fee... great opportunity...

View more questions Search