Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toad92 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 17, 2007, 02:40 AM
    18 Wheels of Steel: Haulin
    How do you hire drivers to make extra money?
    okeefes Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2007, 12:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by toad92
    How do you hire drivers to make extra money?
    Yes I was woundering if you had ever figured out on how to hire a driver for your trucks
    cameron1331 Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Oct 9, 2007, 06:42 PM
    You have to meet drivers first then go under contracts then [have to complete job for that company]click on gray box and choose driver truck etc.
    Dingle1310 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2011, 01:13 PM
    The way to meet drivers I found is stopping off at hotels... you'll then have to buy another truck and trailer and then start a contract then assign the new drivers to the contract as well as the truck and trailer. Hope this helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

18 wheels of Steel: Haulin Edits [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know how to add more trucks to the game 18 wheels of steel: Haulin

Steel Plate [ 1 Answers ]

I am drawing for a manufacturer to bend steel plate into a U shape. The steel is galvanised and 1.5mm thick. How do I show the Radius of the bend? What is the maximum radius I can bend with 1.5mm steel?

Hot Wheels Cars [ 2 Answers ]

Are Hot Wheels Cars that I have from the mid 60"s tru the mid 70"s Worth anything?? Also how about Matchbox cars and trucks from the same time span??

1985 Tempo-----Wheels [ 1 Answers ]

I drive and tow this car all over the country putting as much as 15000 miles a month(1/2 towing, 1/2 driving) . My original wheels are starting to warp a little now so I'm thinking of replacing them. The originals are steel wheels. My ? Is if I'm putting these kind of miles on this vehicle...

D'mazio wheels [ 5 Answers ]

I needed to know who makes a wheel that has the logo D'mazio on the rim they are chrome wheels, with VIA690KG 17X7 stamped on the back of the rim.

View more questions Search