Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    reg Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2006, 06:16 AM
    Microsoft works database "out of memory"!
    Yo,

Anyone know how I can stop the above message coming up, when I try to print, or even print preview, a nodest little database.

Really apreciate your help,

Perth, Australia:confused:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2006, 06:21 AM
    I wasn't aware that Works had anything close to a database program or feature. Are you doing a mail merge?

Works is a horrible little program set that MS does not support anymore. Best to go even with Office 2000.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jan 30, 2006, 06:39 AM
    Hi, reg,
    I also agree with using Word 2000.
    But, about the Works, here is a link explaining 3 different things to look at:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=841220

It deals with the "out of memory" for your particular applications.
    I do wish you the best, and good luck.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2006, 07:25 AM
    There is a lot of info missing from your questions. What version of Windows, what version of Works, how much RAM on your system. How big a hard drive and how much free space. What type of printer?

The answers to all those questions can bear on how to fix the problem.

Works is a scalled down version of Office. Version versions ave included a database module tied to the spreadsheet. Some versions of Works are still supported and marketed by Microsoft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Microsoft office live basics "web parts" [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have been trying to build a horse related web site using Office live basics. I've had no computer instruction except what I've been able to learn just using the computer and don't really know a lot about using a word processing program, which I gather is basically what a WYSIWYG...

View more questions Search