Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Asher Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2006, 04:23 PM
    Hair loss and dandruff.
    I'm age 17 and this started to happen a few months back. My hair would never fall down when I did anything, but now it's starting to easily. And I really thought that I took great care of my hair.. Anytime when I take a shower, I would see about twelve or more long hairs fall off (Esp. right after I rinse my hair from shampoo). I'm getting paranoid to the point of taking pictures of my bald spots and analyzing them. Not only has my hair been falling off, but also signs of dandruff started to appear and my old methods of removing it failed (Vive Anti-dandruff shampoo & conditioner and Head & Shoulders). What should I do now? I'm even considering those hair growing pills or w/e they're called. I feel miserable.

My slowly growing baldspot.. :
    http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d2...s/PC210046.jpg
    ashleysb Posts: 179, Reputation: 39

Dec 21, 2006, 04:28 PM
    Some hair loss is normal, but if you are getting bald spots, you might want to go to the doctor just to make sure nothing is seriously wrong.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Dec 22, 2006, 08:35 PM
    Loss of hair on the head can result from heredity, hormonal imbalance, hair products, stress, certain diseases or drugs and treatments. Please talk with your doctor about the cause of and best possible treatments for your hair loss. The doctor will ask you questions about diet, medications including vitamins and health food taken in the last six months, family history of hair loss, recent illness, and hair care habits. It's important to find the cause and whether the problem will respond to medical treatment. When the doctor determines the cause of your hair loss, he/she will prescribe the right treatment for you.
    Asher Posts: 43, Reputation: 1

Dec 24, 2006, 10:45 AM
    I hope so. I'm really freaking out today because I lost probably about 30 hairs in the shower today and I feel like my bald spot is at its largest. I need to go immediately.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair loss due to hair dye [ 14 Answers ]

I feel sooo terible, I used dye called (biegen, I think) it is very cheap, I did not like the color so I used around 3 boxes in a week to change the color now my hair is very dry and is falling like crazy especially at the front I can see my scalp now, what should I do would my hair grow back or...

Hair loss [ 4 Answers ]

My hair has been getting much thinner over the past two years, and now I can really see a difference. I am only 16 years old which I think is way to early to start having hair loss problems! I've noticed that my hair line is receding, and I have some dandruff problems too, which may have something...

Hair Loss [ 3 Answers ]

I am suffering from hair falling since 6 years. Now my hair have become very thin and my hair line is receding. I am getting bald. Earlier hair fall is negligible but now its unmanageable to tie in a pony. Scalp becomes more visible when ever I comb my hair. Please suggest me something...

Got dandruff [ 10 Answers ]

Hi! Can anybody tell me some remedy for.. I got a lot of dandruff in my hairs plus in scalp too... my hair are dry... please tell me something that helpss... thanx

Hair loss [ 1 Answers ]

My daschund is 1yr old and has had some hair loss . My husband bought her for me last Easter. She had some hair loss on her head the vet said it was nothing to worry about but it is getting worse. Could it be her nerves?:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

View more questions Search