Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ringbar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 18, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Monetary and fiscal policies
    Hello,

I am researching the effects monetary and fiscal policies have on the auto industry but can not find any specifics. Can anyone tell me how these policies effect the auto industry?

Thank you,
    Ringbar
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Sep 18, 2008, 10:33 AM
    Hello ring:

Monetary policy is where a government manages the money supply. Fiscal policy is how the government spends its money.

If monetary policy isn't good, the auto industry won't sell many cars. If fiscal policy isn't good, the auto industry won't sell many cars.

Although my answer is right, if you use it, your teacher won't like it.

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

The adjusting entry to record the depreciation of equipment for the fiscal period is [ 3 Answers ]

The adjusting entry to record the depreciation of equipment for the fiscal period is a. debit Depreciation Expense; credit Equipment b. debit Depreciation Expense; credit accumulated depreciation c. debit Accumulated Depreciation; credit Depreciation Expense d. debit Equipment; credit...

Store policies [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is my first time so I hope things go good just a couple of days ago I tried to bring back something to the store for my boy that was just bought 24 hrs ago the owner said we could return it then 2 minutes later he said no because we cut the price tag off but who doesn't went you attend to...

Fiscal year convention [ 1 Answers ]

I am preparing financial projections for a business plan. Would a fiscal year from Jul 1, 2004 through June 30, 2005 be properly designated as 2004 or 2005? Thank you.

View more questions Search