Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    js1956 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 11:38 AM
    I have two toilets in my house. Recently both toilets have stopped fininshing flush
    I have two toilets in my house and recently both have stopped flushing completely. Flush starts fine, but at end of flush toilets power seems to stall out. This system is on city sewer service, and until past week or so both toilets were fine. Now I am forced to flush toilets up to three times to empty them. Please help!
    js1956 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 18, 2010, 11:41 AM

Please answer my question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

WHen it rains a lot our toilets will not flush! [ 12 Answers ]

We are having some sort of plumbing problem. When it rains for several days our toilets will not flush. We never have trouble with the showers or sinks, however while having this problem, when we take a shower the toilet does gurgle, but the shower drains fine. Could this be aproblem with the...

My toilets won't flush properly. [ 1 Answers ]

We just had the pipe between the house and septic replaced as it had broken and the sewer all backed up into our house, everything seemed to be working fine for the first 2 days and now my 2 toilets (one on the first floor and one on the second floor) are acting up. When I flush them the bowl fills...

Toilets will not flush when washing machine is on [ 3 Answers ]

Our septic tank was pumped out twice in two weeks; we called a septic tank person who replaced the drainfield that is two years old. However, the same problem exists that we cannot flush our toilets when the washing machine is one. The system worked fine until a month ago. THe spectic tank...

2 story house dwn stairs toilets don't flush solids [ 1 Answers ]

I have a 2 story house with 3 bathrooms built in 76... 2 days ago the 2 toilets downstairs started to act up and won't complete flush cycle 7 out of 10 times... solids remain... I have a 50' auger and have snaked the line from access outside kitchen wall and also from back center of house. Nothing...

Toilets don't flush at the same time [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a new house only 1 1/2 years old no basement and one story 2000 sqare feet. We have two toilets. On occasion one toilet gets stuffed and does not flush properly occasionally both tolitets at the same time do the same. Ive snaked it many times and get it work for a while, but ihappens...

View more questions Search