Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jplowman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2013, 04:43 PM
    Replace Weathertron thermostat with Honeywell RTH3100C
    I am replacing my Weathertron BAY28x138A thermostat with a Honeywell RTH 3100C thermostat. It is on a Trane XL1200 Heat Pump with Aux. and Emerg. Heat. The terminals and colors of wire are as follows on the Weathertron:

O-Orange
    R_Red
    T-Brown
    G-Green
    Y-Yellow
    X2-Black
    B-Blue
    U-Jumper to W
    W-White
    F-Blank

The terminals on the Honeywell RTH3100C are as follows:
    E, Aux, Y, G, O, L, R, B, C.

I could use help in determining which wire to hook to what and as near as I can tell the T-Brown is not used on the new thermostat.
    don45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2018, 07:54 PM
    Did you ever get an answer for this? I have reposted the question.

Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to replace a bryant heat pump thermostat with a Honeywell rth3100c [ 3 Answers ]

Trying to replace a Bryant heat pump thermostat with 8 wires connected with a Honeywell RTH3100C. Instruction guide says if W1, W2, and Y were connected, contact a HVAC tech. Honeywell customer service was no help. Any ideas?

Replacing train weathertron thermostat with honeywell pro th3000 thermostat [ 0 Answers ]

Im looking for a change over wiring diagram

Replacing Weathertron thermostat to a Honeywell RTH3100C [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: I am attempting to replace our Weathertron thermostat with a Honeywell RTH3100C. We have a Trane heatpump system. I am having trouble with the wiring. My wires don't match the 'less common wire designations' in the manual. I have the following wires on the Weathertron: R-red T-brown...

Honeywell rth3100c Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to change from a White Rogers thermostat to a Honeywell rth3100c. The old thermostat has a blue wire on X1 and a tan wire on E. Do both of these go on the E terminal on the honeywell?

Honeywell 7400 to replace a weathertron Baystat240 [ 2 Answers ]

I replaced the weathertron baystat240 with the honeywell 7400. Taped off the brown (T) cable and the rest went in their corresponding letters. After setting up the system nothing happens. It does not run. My system is a trane XE1000 Heat pump

View more questions Search