I need to contact my deceased husband.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Dec 10, 2016, 11:11 PM
    Sorry to tell you this but you missed the bus
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Dec 11, 2016, 12:54 AM
    Sally, he is deceased, there is no contacting him.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Dec 11, 2016, 04:49 AM
    If it makes you feel better to contact him, just start talking to him whenever you are doing something you know he used to enjoy. Many people have a spot on a shelf or table for pictures and objects he had or which are reminders. They might add a candle and meditate. He may contact you in your thoughts. Be patient and don't expect a voice who sounds like him; just thoughts entering your mind. Try not to plead or cry or demand answers. Just sweet thoughts.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Dec 11, 2016, 07:41 AM
    I think you need a psychic or a medium if you believe in that sort of thing, but be warned there are many scammers and charlatans who will be willing to take your money and not deliver what you want.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Dec 11, 2016, 11:32 PM
    I was lucky enough to win a reading with a medium a few years ago, and it was amazing, she knew things there was no way she could know, like the fact that I was wearing my dads ring, and about my tattoo (which was covered up), and many other things.

There are a lot of scammers out there so do your homework, but if you really want a message from Heaven, a medium is really the only thing I can think of that will work.

Good luck, and my condolences to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deceased husband [ 6 Answers ]

My husband passed this past November. We have 3young children together. My parents keep them a lot of times now because of my work schedule which I can't change. I can't afford a nanny and don't qualify for state help. The stress is building up on both myself and my children. I just don't know what...

Husband deceased, but not sure if I am beneficiary [ 6 Answers ]

My husband passed away and left a 401k, I am not sure if he left me as beneficiary so can you please tell me the steps I need to take. Thank you

Dreaming deceased husband? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey everyone, its good to heard about this comments, it's a good thing to read after so much time. I lost my husband in Aug 24, 2008, we where both young teens 20 yrs old. Its been three years already and I still can't forget him, I dream that he's not dead that he only pretended to be, but when we...

My Deceased Husband's Debt [ 5 Answers ]

My husband died about a month ago and I have been going through our bills. He has no estate. He has some credit stuff that needs to be taken care of(that is in his name only. My name is not on anything.) Do I have to pay these bills?

House deceased husband [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am contacting you on behalf of a friend who's husband recently died. She and her husband owne a house but she has been living in temporary accommodation and her husband has been living in their house alone. Three weeks before he died he changed his will and left his half of the house to...

View more questions Search