Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lilthechic Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jul 27, 2008, 10:26 AM
    I need a topic to write on
    I am supposed to write an article on any topic of my choice and then publish it in a news paper. I want to write on a serious issue and have people reflect on it but I can't seem to come up with any good one. Can anyone give me suggestions? Thanks
    Loui Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 27, 2008, 10:32 AM
    Write it about how some modern advances helped us out today, compare how filthy every thing was back then to now.
    Hope this helps
    ~Loui
    danielnoahsmommy Posts: 2,506, Reputation: 297
    Ultra Member

Jul 27, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Darfur
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Jul 28, 2008, 06:21 AM
    How about.. the FUEL CRISIS... prices etc, how it affects the business man, every day people who need their transport for work, not forgetting the truckers who travel long distances, who now can no longer afford to buy diesel to run their trucks.
    Also how this reflects on the families of the ones who have lost their jobs because of it...

Or you could try... YOUTH OF TODAY... crime rises etc weapons, lost respect in society,violence, gang culture, no jobs...

Alternatively,THE PLANET... recycling, it's affects if you do or don't, what will happen to our planet if we don't take this seriously, thoughts in general... are we that bothered...

Just a few suggestions, hope it gets your mind turning over
    lilthechic Posts: 26, Reputation: 0

Jul 29, 2008, 02:31 AM
    Thanks orphan. You are a life saver. I started to write on the fuel crises topic. Its due Thursday. Wish me luck!
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Nov 5, 2008, 04:07 PM

My son had to write an essay about invasive species, and I told him to write that in the long run they are good for the environment; e.g. they are an application of the principle of survival of the fittest, and by destabilizing ecosystems they open up new niches to be filled by evolving organisms.

I think that falls under the heading of teaching him to question implicit assumptions. ;)
    Sarwat_86 Posts: 18, Reputation: 0

Nov 13, 2008, 01:49 PM

The best article to write is on Financial crisis of U.S and its effects on others country's economy.
    KELLLLLY Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 2, 2011, 10:17 AM
    I think you would write about your favorite time you had dugh
    taylortracey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 12:57 PM
    You can write about pretty much anything.. Here's some you can write about.
    - Why I deserve a larger allowance
    -If toys could talk
    - I'd like to see
    -A special secret place
    - Right people in my grade should have

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Give me a topic to write about , rap style [ 3 Answers ]

Like give me a style for example , dogs. But making something that could be useful in rap culture.

How do you choose a research topic and write a thesis? [ 4 Answers ]

How do you choose a research topic and write a thesis?

I need a topic [ 1 Answers ]

For the past three years our high school has been doing storytelling (memorizing a story then telling it aloud). This year however, we have to do speeches. This is a problem for me because I have no idea what to talk about. I'm looking for a topic that isn't so inceridibly serious that it make...

Never seen this topic before... [ 5 Answers ]

This is a unique problem that I am not quite sure what to do about it. My girlfriend and I have been together for almost 14 years, living together for maybe 10. During the past 2 years our relationship has stagnated into more housemates instead of lovers. We are good friends and get along very...

View more questions Search