Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

May 19, 2009, 09:13 AM
    Bank robbery in ireland
    Once inside the bank shortly after midnight their efforts at diabling the security system got underway immediately. The robbers, who expected to find one or two large safes filled with cash and valuables, were surprised to see hundreds of smaller safes through the bank.
    The robbers cracked the first safe's combination, and inside they found a small bowl of vanilla pudding.
    As recorded on the bank's audio tape system, one robber said "at least we have a bit to eat."
    They robbers opened the second safe, and it also contained nothing but vanilla pudding. The process continues until all the safes were opened.
    They didn't find one pound of sterling, a diamond, or an ounce of gold. Instead all thesafes contained little bowls of pudding.
    Dissapointed, the robbers made a quiet exit, each leaving with mothing more than a queasy, uncomfortably full stumach. The next day, the newspaper headline's read:

"IRELAND'S LARGEST SPERM BANK ROBBED EARLY THIS MORNING."
    spiritcharms Posts: 230, Reputation: 30

May 19, 2009, 09:25 AM

LMAO LOL - where on earth did they get Vanilla from? LOL ;)
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

May 19, 2009, 09:29 AM

Oh my:D funny but :eek:
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

May 19, 2009, 04:44 PM
    Vanilla?

I've been told salty.
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

May 20, 2009, 07:55 AM

I got it from an email my mom send me. Yes mother who is 37, send it to her 15 year old daughter.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Third degree robbery [ 5 Answers ]

How serious is third degree robbery for a minor in the staste of Washington

Strong Arm Robbery [ 3 Answers ]

Today, my son just got arrested for Strong Arm Robbery, Theft & Battery. He pushed a cashier and tried to take money from her cash register. He's served time in prison and county jail for theft, driving with revoked license & violation of probation. How much time is he looking at? He cannot...

Comedy Film (Bank robbery) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I once watched a comedy film. A bank robbery made by a guy with his friend. They were planning to go Vegas at the weekend, earn some money and take the money back. Does anyone know the name of the movie? Please help.

Robbery Victims restitution [ 3 Answers ]

We were robbed over a year ago. The courts gave the perpetrators probation and they were ordered to each pay their share of the restitution. We have only received one small check from one of the young men. What are our rights, and didn't the sentence mean anything?? We were told that we could not...

View more questions Search