Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cienimas Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 07:24 AM
    Ask for movie title - horror movie
    Good day all.

I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story.

One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go somewhere, he play that movie with his girlfriend and suddently, all character in that movie became real and make disaster. The character I remember one of them is policeman. Only solution to stop this problem is destroy/burn the movie.

Thanks a lot
    n0040344 Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Apr 19, 2009, 12:38 AM

Monster Makers

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror Movie Title, Please? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm almost 23. When I was little(probably between 3 and 5, maybe a little older) my dad rented a movie from our video store. The only thing that I remember is the killer dismembering a body in a bath tub and sticking the body parts in black trash bags. I'm not 100% sure, but it was either the...

Horror movie title [ 4 Answers ]

Can't remember the title of a 1980's (?) horror movie where the man lives in a cabin with puppets who come to life. Any ideas?

Horror Movie Title [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for the title of a horror movie in which several hunters went on a hunting trip in a remote area and came across a colony of inbreeding humans which chased and killed most of the hunters.

Horror movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Hey Has anybody seen a horror movie about some guy who found a weird box( and it's not hellraiser) and he ends up in some weird house, I'm not sure anymore how, having dinner with some people but the food is all filled with worms and things like that and I think that someone kills one girl and...

Old Horror Movie Title [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of an old movie probably from the 30s or 40s. It's about a man who falls off a boat, lands on an island inhabited by zombie like creatures. Thanks

View more questions Search