Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lenovo Posts: 180, Reputation: 14

Aug 2, 2007, 03:27 PM
    Breathing pain
    Just recently I have had a sharp pain only when I breath in deep, right about the center of my chest right about where the center of the rib cage ends, but no numbness or anything in my arm, anyone think they might know what it means?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 2, 2007, 03:37 PM
    The only problem with asking a question like that is you will receive a random diagnosis and the fact is it could be something serious. I am not a doctor but have a healthcare background and I couldn't venture to even guess what that is because it could be so many different things.

Go see a doctor and have it diagnosed properly. It could save your life by doing so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Difficulty in breathing [ 10 Answers ]

I smoke, and drink large amounts of caffine. At night when I am trying to drift off to sleep I have a terrifying feeling.. on and off for the first hour, it feels like no air is going in my lungs and it feels like my heart stops for around 3 seconds, in response to this horrible feeling I gasp...

Breathing Problems! [ 18 Answers ]

Hiya I'm 15 years old and I've recently being having trouble breathing. Its been going on for about two weeks and I'm really scared! What could be wrong with me? Could it be something serious? Please help I'm so so so so scared!

Milk and breathing [ 2 Answers ]

I drink a LOT of milk and I have been told that this can affect my breathing. Is this true because I do run out of breath easily?

Eye discharge, breathing heavy - Lab Man available? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there- Duncan has had over the past couple week, some eye discharge and very heavy breathing at night. He saw the vet on 3/2 and everything was fine (he was there for his Rabies and Lyme shots). It's really noticeable at night (the breathing) and in the morning or after nap (the eye...

Weird breathing and hick-ups mini daschund [ 1 Answers ]

I have a mini daschund, just over 3 months old. This morning she started breathing heavily and doing hick ups and cough combination. As if she is having a hard time breathing. She tried to throw up twice but she couldn't. She is also licking the floor as hard as she can. I have no clue why. She...

View more questions Search