Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pajc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 3, 2008, 01:38 PM
    Leak in Dolphin power shower unit
    Mid way through a shower this morning noise from the pump increased and water started to flow out from the bottom of the shower unit and consequently the flow of water from the shower head reduced. Any ideas as to what may have caused this and if it is something which could be tackled by ourselves or is a plumber advisable? Thanks!
    pajc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2008, 05:47 AM
    Overwhelmed by the response.
    What a useful site!
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 11, 2008, 06:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by pajc
    Overwhelmed by the response.
    What a useful site!
    First, you can lose the attitude! You aren't paying for our service so chill out. I can't pull up a cutaway or the specs on your shower unit. What I did find was a bunch of unhappy owners: Dolphin Bathrooms www.dolphinbathrooms.com Review in Online Interior Design / Home Furnishing Stores at Review Centre
    Put up a diagram and the specs and you'll get a answer. Regards, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much power will my new A/C unit really consume? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello, We just got a new a/c unit (outside condenser) with the following specs. Cooling Capacity : 30000btu 208/60 Min. circuit amp: 16.2 Compressor: Rated Load Amps: 11.8 Locked Running Amps: 73

Shower Leak and toilet leak in different bathrooms [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Leak 1. Last week I noticed a water stain in my ceiling below my shower. The stain is about 1 foot to the left of where the drain would be. The stain on my ceiling is in the shape of an "L" . Leak 2. I hope this is unrealated to Leak 1. There is a stain on my ceiling which I...

Difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) [ 1 Answers ]

Is there any difference between a Power Distribution Unit (PDU) and a Remote Power Panel (RPP) in context of data center? If yes, then what is it?. Thanks.

No power in therm unit [ 8 Answers ]

Hi, I need help fixing ac unit. I called the help desk for my Hunter thermostat and they had me try and start the fan using a metal paper clip. The problem before I did that was that it wasn't starting. There was power but it wasn't regulating the temp. Well in the process I cause a shortage...

Leak from Steam unit [ 1 Answers ]

We recently remodeled and had a steam shower added to our master bath. The steam generator plumbing leaked and it appears to have seeped on top of the sub floor and underneath the tile about 10 feet. The water to the stam generator has been turned off, but there is still water seeping between the...

View more questions Search