Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jyeast64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2010, 06:12 PM
    Trane XE90 LED blinking continuously, why?
    My Trane XE90 LED is blinking continuously. What does this mean?
    BOFH_2 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2010, 12:17 PM
    Check inside the door. It flashes normally but if it is flashing fast there is something wrong if it is about 1 second apart I think that is okay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trane XE90 blower issues [ 1 Answers ]

I'm staying at my mother's house while she is out of town. I decided to turn on her airconditioner and the blower wouldn't work. The compressor outsite works just fine. She has a trane xe90. We've had quite a bitof rain lately, and noticed that the water got up about 6 inches in here...

Trane XE90 [ 4 Answers ]

Hi All, Hoping to get some quick help and keep the repairman at bay. Our Trane XE90 furnace keeps powering on, but it will not send any air out, warm or otherwise. We have changed the air filter... it is blinking three red LED lights, but I can't find out what that code means. Many thanks...

Blower won't turn off trane xe90 [ 3 Answers ]

I have a trane xe80. Approximately 13 years old. Heater will come on but occasionally the blower will not turn off after the heat turns off. The light flashes five times. Code indicates flame sensed after gas valve shut off. Could this be caused by inadequate air flow? I have a merv 11 filter...

Trane xe90 makes clicking and won't heat up to temp setting. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a trane heating system and I have already clean the flame sensor and replace the thermostat. The unit its set at 70 but it will only bring temp to 63 max. The burners will light up and then shutdown when the fan starts. Then, minutes latter the burners will come on again. I noticed that the...

Trane XE 80 AC or Heat not working LED is blinking contsly [ 1 Answers ]

My AC stop e working and a tech told me it was the blower motor so I went out and purchased a replacement. The replacement said it was a 3 speed and not a 4 like the one I had will that make a difference? The new one didn't have one wire that the other one had and when I asked the person I bought...

View more questions Search