Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    stacyhelp Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2008, 10:25 AM
    How can I lose weight fast?
    I have recently started gaining weight and I don't know why. I don't eat a lot of sugar, I don't drink any kind of soda, I don't eat all the time yet I am still gaining weight. I don't know if depression is a cause or a result of the weight gain, but that is definitely a problem too. Please help. I need to do something before it gets worse and my doctors don't offer me any help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2008, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by stacyhelp
    I have recently started gaining weight and I dont know why. I dont eat a lot of sugar, I dont drink any kind of soda, I dont eat all the time yet I am still gaining weight. I dont know if depression is a cause or a result of the weight gain, but that is definately a problem too. Please help. I need to do something before it gets worse and my doctors dont offer me any help.

You gain weight - unless you are on some medication and that's a side effect - when you take in more calories than you burn off. It's not how much you eat, it's what you eat.

You would have to change your eating and exercise habits.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I lose weight fast without changing my entire eating habbits? [ 9 Answers ]

I really want to lose weight... I weigh like 177 and I'm like 5''6'... I have tried to lose weight I just do not have the will power... I want to be thiner... I need to lose like 50 pounds but I am impatient.I know losing weight too fast can harm you so I want to know how to do it without taking...

Lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: OK I'm in dispirit help I need to lose about 10-30 pounds in about 1-4 weeks I'm 5''7' 170 pounds I need some advise to lose it fast and quick... asap

I need to lose 50 lbs as fast as possible [ 7 Answers ]

Hi. I am about 50 lbs overweight, not obese but just overweight. It is so hard for me to lose weight, I have tried diets and everything. I was in an accident about a year and a half ago, I lost over 30 lbs after that but then gained back more than I lost. I broke my legs so I cannot exercise like...

Lose weight fast [ 1 Answers ]

You know, why is it in the gym... everyone that goes looks as if they shouldn't be there, all these lean and buff people. Well... it doesn't matter because at the end of the day whatever you look like, even attending classe, or your local gym shows that you take pride in your body, take pride in...

How to get lose weight fast [ 3 Answers ]

As I'm very fat . Suggest me some good and effective ways to lose weight...

View more questions Search