Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dipak07 Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 03:07 AM
    Service pack 2 of XP
    Can I load safely service pack 2 over win xp?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 1, 2007, 03:11 AM
    SP 2 is an update for XP and therefore a must.
    It is an add on and NOT a standalone product.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does it take to get Six Pack Abs? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 15, 5'9 and 160 pounds... I work out everyday and no matter what I do you can never see my abs... when I feel my stomach or look at it in the mirror while I have an empty stomach I can feel my six pack... I work it out so hard I get so mad that people barely try and can have a six pack that...

Service pack 2 [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I currently have Service pack 1 and want to go to Service pack 2 but don't know how. Could someone please tell me how? Thanks

Changing from metered service on my shop to service from my house. [ 2 Answers ]

I’ve had the meter and 3 wire service cable removed from my shop. I’ve purchased 90 feet of 100 amp direct burial cable to run from the lower section of my home meter to my shop. Not being an electrician, I’m still trying to install this changeover. The direct burial cable has 4 wires. 2 larger...

Service Pack 2 v 2096 [ 0 Answers ]

What is the difference between "Service Pack 2" and "Service Pack 2 v 2096" for Windows XP.

Windows XP update failures after Service Pack 2 installation [ 2 Answers ]

Since installing XP Service Pack 2, the few updates that have occurred subsequently have all failed to install after downloading. Downloading seems to reach 95% completion normally and then slows right down. 'failed' then appears against the update name.

View more questions Search