Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shizukamelodi Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Does mates ex Likes me if so what do I do I like him too!
    This summer I was hanging out with this guy (15 years old turning 16) and his girlfriend of 2 weeks (12) (my friend) and after a while they broke up( I have talked to my friend already she said she doesn't care, and she wishes he dies in the road anytime."But she says she's alright about me likeing him she has had like 7 boyfriends in a month after they broke up!! and he's had none...)

and now he goes to my class, he repeated a year, ( i am turning 14 soon) Now he goes to my class and every time i turn round he is looking at me, and i normaly go to the footall grounds to watch the boys play football and he has joined up and i go with my friend ( another one) and she says he is checking me out all the time. He phoned me up the pother day and said his mate liked me and put on a stupid voice saying it was his mate. And he came to talk to me and his mate said "ohh don't flirt with that girl" in a playfull voice and the boy turned red and walked off.

I was watching these guys playfight each other and the guy saw me watching and he joined the fight and beat the two and looked at me the whole time.

I don't know do you think he likes me?
    If so how do I get him to tell me or what do I do?
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Oct 22, 2007, 12:46 PM
    These kind of things honestly can't be rushed unfortunately. You should just wait it out. You don't want to embaress him or scare him off. Be patient it might make all the difference in the world.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my mates EX like me? [ 3 Answers ]

This summer i was hanging out with this guy (15 years old turning 16) and his girlfriend of 2 weeks (12) (my friend) and after a while they broke up( i have talked to my friend already she said she doesn't care, and she wishes he dies in the road anytime."But she says she's alright about me...

Best mates [ 2 Answers ]

I been mates with this guy for about 7 years and he not really the same way but I think he likes me a little as he likes it when I hug him and when I touch just above his knee but I think I made a big mistake I told him how I felt he knows everythin about me wt should I do??

Now We're More Than Mates... [ 1 Answers ]

2 Years ago me and a boy kind of became friends... all my friends could tell that he liked me more than a mate but I didn't do anything because he never done anything about it. I didn't lyk him more than a mate. But about 4 months ago my sisters boyfreind, who live with me, became mates with this...

Soul Mates? [ 9 Answers ]

If 2 people believe they are meant for one another and this is a strong feeling they both share. Do you think they can make it through any challenge with one another? We have experienced so much turbulence and seem to manage through it. Now I am afraid we at our biggest challenge. I do believe...

View more questions Search