Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smile22 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 09:38 PM
    This guy
    I really like this boy and we have been going out for a while.. Everything was going excellent until he told my best friend that he wanted to get "closer" with me. Im going on a dte with him this Saturday and I know were going to his house ,I don't know if I'm ready to go further or not but I know I'm going to have to make that descssion soon though, what should I do?
    Oh and plus Im only fourteen
    soccerstarxx Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2007, 09:46 PM
    We are about the same age, if I were you I wouldn't do anything I will regret or feel uncomfortable doing. I personally think your to young. If you are uncertain about it then your not ready, don't let him preasure you into doing something you don't want to. Just let him know your not ready to go further.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Oct 22, 2007, 12:26 PM
    By saying no you put yourself in a win win situation. If you say no then you will never regret doing something you wish you hadn't done and you will be testing this boy to see if he really likes you respects you and cares about you, if he does then he'll have no problem with waiting.

Or you could just "go with the flow" and allow whatever happens to happen. In which case you will most likely regret it feel bad about youyself and you'll never know if he's just using you.

The choice seems clear to me, but it's your choice to make... Good Luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get over a guy you like? [ 12 Answers ]

Well my story is that there was this guy who kept trying to become my boyfriend for more than a year, then when I gave him the attention he longed for he moved on to my friend. He used to come to me and play fights and jokes and makes me laugh so much, now he doesn't come to me, he goes to my...

The guy holding my hand and the guy holding my heart aren't the same? [ 10 Answers ]

I really like my ex still and I have a new boyfriend and he's so sweet and all, but I'm still just so in love with my ex and it makes me feel bad for my new boyfriend.. I mean I told my ex that I still like him and everything but the thing is is that he has a new girlfriend and so yeah I can't...

I can't get over the guy [ 7 Answers ]

About three months ago my boyfriend and I broke up. I was devastated. I cried a lot and never wanted to get out of bed. I couldn't look at him at all. The worst part was he seemed just fine with it all. As time went on we re-became friends. We talked and texted each other all the time. This is...

Bi guy falls for straight guy [ 6 Answers ]

Im a 34 yrs old and realized I'm bi sexual have not crossed over yet but very much on the move. 6 months I've been real close to a guy whom I've known for almost 20 years but do to the difference in age (hes 8yrs younger) we've just connected deeply over the past summer. The past month he's come...

Over a guy [ 2 Answers ]

This is so weird, but here goes. My friends like this guy, and I am talking to him for them.Well, this one girl who likes him has gone out with everyone, and when I liked a guy she went out wit him even though she knew I liked him, but now I thik I might like this guy, but I have no idea. What...

View more questions Search