Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    akiona Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 25, 2008, 11:08 PM
    I'm lost and I don't know what to do
    Hello there!!

Help me I'm so desperate.I think I'm cursed because I have very bad bad luck with guyz.im 29 I'm big and beautiful girl,very intelligent.im single for 1 year.with guyz who I go out I have no luck.it starts great but in the end he just want sex.nothing else.I have lots of admirers but the guyz who I like never will be with me.coz problems start when I start like guy.till I don't like him a lot everything is OK... help me!!
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Jun 25, 2008, 11:23 PM
    Dont dress provocatively, dont be too clingy, dont call them everyday, in 12 hours after "good"date. Most of all dont take a man in bed after just 1-2dates. dont be too much available, let them initate most and let them run after you.
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 28, 2008, 01:18 PM
    I would be exactly who you are but don't give sex up as easily as you have been. Make a guy work for it so he stays around longer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Want to adopt but don't want to wait and don't have all the money [ 12 Answers ]

Ok first off Im a single mom to 1, my biological son is 2 almost 3. I love being a single mom, the only thing is I am 22 and can not adopt through an agency till Im 25. I wanted to have a sibling for my son by the time he was 3 or at least be talking about him getting one... I want him to be the...

I feel like I have lost her for good, I don't know what to do [ 6 Answers ]

Sorry about the length, a lot has happened, thank you so much, this is really driving me crazy. I'm a bad speller and appoligise for that I am in my freshman year of college, and went into this year with a girlfriend who I had been with for over 2 and a half years. We had a great time in...

I'm lost and don't know what to do. [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I am currently having trouble with my girlfriend. We have been together for 2 1/2 years. I am planning to move from my current home in Colorado to go to school in mooresville, nc. I am going to school nothing is changing that. I started planning this a year ago, and she has planned to go with...

View more questions Search