Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    viper9200 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 28, 2008, 01:00 PM
    I lied to my girl friend
    Hi:

I have been seeing this married woman and I am married . She has two young boys and my boys are older. I told her that my boys new about her . But because of the situation with my present wife. I thought it better that they do not meet. But I have been lying to her about it I am sorry. She and I had a huge fight last night . She saus she dislike me. How do I win her back . They say you only find one true love and in her I have found it.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 01:08 PM
    I have been seeing this married woman and I am married
    That's as far as I could get on this one, you are kidding right??
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 28, 2008, 01:32 PM
    You two are shining examples of what not to do when married. People like you two make people like me scared and nervous of what my husband might be capable of.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 01:37 PM
    I think you two are perfect for each other, you should do everything in your power to win her back. I mean, you have so much in common, you are both liars, cheaters, morally inept, and you have kids. Really, that kind of person only comes in to your life once, if you are lucky. Go for it, really, I can't see anyone who would be more perfect for you then her. Oh, but let your present wife go, she deserves to find a kind, caring, loving husband, someone more like her, and that's not you. So go for it, and when you find something better, or she does, oh well, so be it, there are more like her out there for you, unfortunately.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Jun 28, 2008, 09:40 PM
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh! THIS was what people meant when they were pining about true love. No wonder I missed it. I put all my attention into my WIFE. How dumb am I?
    tami1985 Posts: 17, Reputation: 5

Jun 29, 2008, 12:01 AM
    True love huh?

IF you both didn't have children or if your kids were over 20, I'd say go for it. Life is short if you really found your "soul mate" why not. You probably don't really love your wife. If you leave her now she would have a better chance of finding someone who really loves her.

Life is short, think clearly and do what makes you happy.

However if you have children that are young, I don't know. If your continue what you are doing you would screw up the kids. They'll be scarred forever. Think long and clear before making a move. (side note: if my parents got divorce when I was younger for that reason, I'd be messed up and probably resent them for it, however if my parents were separated now I would be more understanding)

Think long, and hard
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Jun 29, 2008, 01:15 AM
    If you are in love with this woman, ask her to divorce her husband, and divorce your wife. Court each other, perhaps move in together, and explain things to your children. Do it the right way. What age are your children?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jun 29, 2008, 02:13 AM
    No such thing as winning somebody back.
    jasmine_rezzag Posts: 191, Reputation: 10

Jun 30, 2008, 01:31 AM
    What is true love?I am confused!true love should not hurt any one!
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jun 30, 2008, 04:22 AM
    You thought it was better your girlfriend didn't meet your kids because of your current situation with your wife ---translation: You don't want your kids reporting back to your wife?

Of course you should not expose your kids to your wrong doings. But I have a feeling your motive for it is not quite right.

How do you win her back?
    She is married too so what do you really expect?
    Divorcing your wife might be a start but that doesn't mean she would leave her husband for you. But it might be a good thing for your unsuspecting wife.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Ex-Girl Friend [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Ex-Girlfriend that will not talk to me. It has been 3 almost 4 years now wince we have talked. I want to talk to her but she will never give me the chance to say hello or anything to the sort. I am not sure if she is mad at me or what and if she is I really did something stupid. To prove...

I have this girl as a friend [ 9 Answers ]

I have this girl as a friend... her name is amber... she's really cute and funny. She's really into sports and games. But she's not a tomboy.. oh no. not even close. She wears make up and stuff that other girls do... and she talks to me a lot.. but somehow... I can't tell her how I feel about...

What should I get my Girl Friend... [ 2 Answers ]

What should I get my Girl Friend?:o I haven't see her in 3 weeks, because we are in a long distance relationship. To see each other we have travelled close to 30,000 frequent flyer miles (Thank God for air travel) We have been going steady for about a year now, What should I get her for our one...

Girl Friend [ 6 Answers ]

Okay guys, thanks for the friendly and funny(the cat one!! ) replies and advice. Okay if it is okay with anyone... I want to have a plan from starting to almost at the end that says hw to approach a girl and how to spark up the conversation that could turn into like a fire, but I want to have valid...

View more questions Search