Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jun 28, 2008, 12:53 PM
    Antique Vans/Trucks/Tractors
    I really need help pricing some antique vans trucks and tractors that I have on my property.

My grandfather just moved to Oregon and left his house to me along with all of his “projects” I want to sell them but I have no clue about how to price them. I don’t even know the years of them…. I have pictures and I am looking for someone that might be able to help me.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 2, 2008, 03:57 AM
    Would it be possible for you to post some images of them on this thread? If you do, then I am sure that I can find some people on this site who would be able to help you and alert them to your question. Those people who might know about the automotive end of things concerning collectibles aren't normally in this topic area because we rarely have questions about automotive collectibles.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Flat Tires On Lawn Tractors [ 10 Answers ]

Does Anyone Know Any Good Repairs For A Flat On Tubeless Tires On Lawn Tractors After They Have Been Punctured By Thorns??

Lawn Tractors [ 1 Answers ]

I just purchased an older Montgomery Wards 16 variable speed tractor. We are looking for a motor manual. Thank you <moved from Lawn & Garden>

Information regarding 800 series MTD tractors [ 1 Answers ]

Have searched high and low to locate information regarding the 800 series MTD tractors. I have a 190-624 snow thrower that can be mounted to any 800 series MTD's except auto- Drive or step threw decks. MTD sites cannot offer any information as to what tractors were Available for these units. I...

View more questions Search