Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vmcclarity Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2008, 05:44 PM
    How do I get the transcripts for a closed school in Georgia
    I attended Woman Stratford college and graduated in 1976, and the school changed to Branell College. I previously went to the Non secondary post education department to see my file and all that was in the file was my loan papers, application to the school. One copy of three quarters of grades with the amount of credits. I was Told that they didn't have any other records because they were destroy and I need to find some other school in the same year I graduated in 1976 that had the degree public relations/travel with credit hours shown. I have a diploma without a seal.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 26, 2008, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by vmcclarity
    I attended Woman Stratford college and graduated in 1976, and the school changed to Branell College. I previously went to the Non secondary post education department to see my file and all that was in the file was my loan papers, application to the school. one copy of three quarters of grades with the amount of credits. I was Told that they didnt have any other records because they were destroy and I need to find some other school in the same year I graduated in 1976 that had the degree public relations/travel with credit hours shown. I have a diploma without a seal.

I don't think I understand your question - why do you need to find some other school that offered a public relations/travel degree in 1976?

And what does that have to do with you having a diploma without a seal - ?

Confused -
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 26, 2008, 07:35 PM
    If your school is closed and did not provide records to some other school or group, there will just not be any way to provide that. I know of Branell Institute in the Atlanta area, is that the same school, where was Branell college located ? Did they close
    vmcclarity Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 27, 2008, 08:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by vmcclarity
    I attended Woman Stratford college and graduated in 1976, and the school changed to Branell College. I previously went to the Non secondary post education department to see my file and all that was in the file was my loan papers, application to the school. one copy of three quarters of grades with the amount of credits. I was Told that they didnt have any other records because they were destroy and I need to find some other school in the same year I graduated in 1976 that had the degree public relations/travel with credit hours shown. I have a diploma without a seal.
    The school was women's stratford then it changed to Branell college in atlanta, ga

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find transcripts from closed college [ 11 Answers ]

I have been scouring the web to find the institution I earned my ASEET at 20 years ago. It seems it went out of business or was bought (by whom I don't know) about 3-4 years ago. The name of the school was Metropolitan Technical Institute in Fairfield NJ. 13 years ago I had those transcripts sent...

How do I get a copy of my transcripts if the school has closed? [ 5 Answers ]

I can not find the school anymore and need to get copies of my transcripts for my current college to get credits for my past classes. How do I get these records if the school shut its doors? Is there a government organization that can help me? Who do I call? I am really frustrated.:confused:

School transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a way to find my school transcripts for a business school closed back in the 80s.

Transcripts from a closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts to a business school that closed?

School Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my Nursing School transcripts from Kentucky, when the school has been closed since 1984 and I haven't lived there since 1980.

View more questions Search