Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brandi Nikki Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 11, 2005, 06:59 PM
    Need 2 know!! BAD!!
    How can you tell if you are implantation bleedin(baby) or having a very light period? Really need 2 know!! :confused: :(
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jun 12, 2005, 03:56 AM
    Need to know
    Hi,
    Need to know? Please see a doctor.
    Best wishes,
    fredg
    Brandi Nikki Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Jun 12, 2005, 03:20 PM
    I need to know cause I am getting married in August and if I am I got to move the date up.I donno when I should take a test,I am kind of scared. :( I just came off depo to get on another form of birth control,so I donno what's gonin on. Can somebody please help!! If you need 2 know anymore just ask! PLEASE HELP!!
    docv Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jun 15, 2005, 10:25 AM
    Advice
    Need To Know,

First, fredg's advice is the best... if you are concerned, you should seek medical attention.

If you will not go and there is a possibility of pregnancy, then use an over-the-counter pregnancy test ASAP. This way, if you are, then you need to be seen ASAP.

If the test is negative, and the bleeding continues to only be spotting, then you may not have anything to worry about. If you just stopped taking birth control, your body is adjusting to the resulting change in hormones which affects each woman differently.

If you are bleeding to the point where you are soaking more than one pad within the hour, you need to be seen IMMEDIATELY.

Again, this advice is not in-lieu of being seen by a physician... that would be the best thing to do. Simply use it as a guide in order to make a wise decision. Good Luck to you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search