Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notcoolenough Posts: 95, Reputation: 7

Apr 19, 2011, 07:15 PM
    Getting from Sacramento Airport to Roseville
    I have never traveled alone before so I have no idea how this works. Are there generally taxis already at the airport waiting for travelers or do I have to call one when I land? Do they usually know where to wait for you?

And what about enterprise? I noticed on their website they don't let your drop off at a different location than where you picked up unless the two spots are airports. Are their ever exceptions?

Thanks.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2011, 06:41 AM

There are Shuttle Van services (cheaper than cabs) as well as the Cabs. Depending on the distance you would have to travel. There are also other rental companies than enterprise... if its outside the area a shuttle van will travel I would give them a call and ask.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sacramento dui probation [ 2 Answers ]

Do sacramento dui probation officers come to your house on a regular basis? If there is anyone with expierience with this please fill me in.

Eviction question in Sacramento,CA [ 10 Answers ]

Sacramento,CA I'm 21 years old. I have lived with my step-dad and mom since January 2010, they have let me stay and find a job and what not. I was never asked to pay a dime or anything. Just saving up money to move out. The other day my step dad for some reason flipped out and called me while I...

How much is roseville vase in perfect condition worth. [ 1 Answers ]

It is small blue vase with handle. It's got a white flower on it. It was my great grandmothers.

Murtha Airport .Airport to nowhere [ 8 Answers ]

Throughout his terms in Congress the king of Pork ;Jack Murtha has managed to secure $150 million for an airport that averages 30 passangers a day .There are 18 flights per week, and all go to Dulles Airport in Washington DC. This is the John Murtha Johnstown-Cambria County Airport in Johnstown,...

Appraisal or purchase of Jardiniere Roseville vase on pedestal [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very large light green Roseville Jardiniere vase on a pedestal. I cannot identify the pattern, it appears to be a morning glory rather than a bleeding heart. I am in financial hardship and would like to sell. Looking for someone to help me honestly appraise it without too much cost. I...

View more questions Search