Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cypher1208 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2007, 11:30 AM
    Animated movie maybe 80's or 90's
    I saw this movie in first grade it was a kind of a Romeo and Juliet story where a fire
    Sprite or fairy falls in love with a water sprite my memory is very fuzzy on the details. The
    Fairies where were ruled by by a goddess of fire and charged the duty of protecting a flame. A fairy is chosen when she comes of age, the fairy meets a water sprite during her first night of duty. Any who to make a long story short their love is forbidden. They find out that they can escape and love together on the moon or something like that, but the goddess of fire and the god of the sea find out about it and they interfere, they are unable to reach the moon and they become steam.
    Any idea what the name of this movie maybe?
    stellar_kar Posts: 71, Reputation: 8

Mar 13, 2007, 09:03 PM
    Sea prince and the fire child

Shiriusu no densetsu (1981)
    Cypher1208 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 15, 2007, 03:58 PM
    Oh my god that's it! Thank you so much!! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Animated Children's Movie of the 80's early 90's [ 6 Answers ]

Ok so this was a children's movie probably set in the late 80's early 90's and it had to do with a forest of animals. There was a huge toxic waste spill and all the animals got sick but healed, all of them except the smallest one who was close to death (I know horrible for a children's movie)...

Help w/ an 80's/90's animated movie! [ 12 Answers ]

I saw this movie when I was really young and I don't remember a lot but what I do remember is pretty vivid. All I remember is two cartoon character animals that were brother and sister going into a dark, creepy carnival tent, and I think the ring master wanted to separate them for something. I...

Children's animated 90's movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am inquiring a question about a movie that I saw a while ago. I was about 13 or 14 when I saw it so I can't remember the title. The movie was Japanese I think, but it was about a young boy who has a dream at night and I'm pretty sure that he travels on his bed to a magical land. There is an evil...

A animated cartoon movie in probably the 90's [ 2 Answers ]

This movie had a rooster who would crow and the sun would rise. He left for I believe hollywood and the sun did not rise. Animals would go out searching for the rooster because they needed the sun to shine. I believe owls became the bad guys and attacked the farm. Everyone at the farm needed...

View more questions Search