Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyle7 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2011, 08:29 PM
    Why should I keep living?
    I can't think of any reason to keep living. I don't have any friends, when I try to meet new people it never works out. The only person I've every cared about doesn't care and hates me for it. I'm not smart enough to go to shool I keep failing out. Living is a burden just like I am to everyone. Can't remember when I was happy last. What's the point if you can never be happy?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 08:32 PM
    Do you have any pets? A dog maybe?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 08:37 PM
    How old are you Kyle? The reason I ask is because when I was younger, I thought and felt the same way. As I got older though, things changed for me. I believe they will do that for you too but you need to give it all a chance to happen. I know things seem terrible right now but give it time...

I am the father of an 11 year old girl and now I know why I was supposed to live and get through those hard times. There might be some plan for you as well so just keep going and try to stay positive.

Take care.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 08:39 PM
    Did you notice, odinn, what a good writer kyle is?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 08:43 PM
    Yes, I did. Which tells me the failing out at school part is probably simply due to not feeling good enough. I bet that you could do better in school, Kyle, if you felt better about yourself. You seem pretty intelligent based on how you communicated your problems.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 9, 2011, 08:46 PM
    Yup, Kyle definitely was paying attention during Language Arts class! I hope he tells us more about himself.
    kourtney86 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Nov 24, 2011, 04:11 AM
    Pain is temporary just remember that everyone goes through feeling down sometimes you are the only one who can turn your life around. You just have to think 100% positive think of how well you could do in school if you tried and what kind of future you could have :) if you find it hard making friends then join things that make you happy I'm not sure what you are into but anything basketball team? A reading club/? A science team or even do charity work. Helping people always makes people feel happy. It will make all the difference if you think you can accomplush anything

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do for living at 60 [ 2 Answers ]

What to do for living in pakistan at 60

Movie of kids living in mountains alone and picking roots for living [ 1 Answers ]

Father dies and the children don't want anyone to know so they work digging roots to sale and the man that owns their house wants to marry the oldest daughter

What is living together [ 4 Answers ]

Does living together mean that two partners should have some sexual relation.

Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? [ 1 Answers ]

Dear, Placement of Personal Living Residence into the Living Trust? Thanks & Regards

View more questions Search