Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Elisabeth Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 1, 2004, 05:19 PM
    Mirrowing a wall
    Is there anyone out there who has tiled a wall in a small room with mirror tiles, size 8"x8"? I started doing so with the tapes recommended and supplied to me by the home supply store and after the second night one tile came off and the next night the second tile. Javascript:sad()
    Luckily I had started to do one row only. I am now told that in addition to the tapes they sell for these mirror tiles one should use mirror mastix. Am now hesitant to try it, although this room would greatly benefit from a mirrowed wall.
    I very much would appreciate you're sharing of experience and information on this subject of mirrowing walls. Javascript:smiley()
    Thanks, Elisabeth
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Aug 2, 2004, 08:12 AM
    Re: mirrowing a wall
    Good morning Elizabeth, I helped my friend mirror her bedroom closet doors. We used Liquid Nails to secure the tiles. However there is a site,( Nail Power), that gives you instructions on how to mirror a wall. Click on, http://www.nailpower.com/how_to/mirror_how_to.htm and simply follow directions. Good luck, it's going to look great! Tom
    Elisabeth Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2004, 09:39 AM
    Mirrowing a wall
    Dear Ultra Expert 'Speedball1": You certainly deserve your name!

Thank you very much for your speedy reply and the site recommended; it will solve my problem.

With friendly regards, Elisabeth

P.S. What a wonderful site this is and the site users helping others,
    As you just did, are to be commended. ;D
    Sploggly Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 26, 2006, 07:43 AM
    Comment on speedball1's post
    Needed to find out what product to use to fix mirror tiles

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retaining wall [ 4 Answers ]

Hi all I have a 1.9 metre drop in elevation from my grade line on my home to the back alley and was wondering what the specs of lumber has to be tobuild a retaining wall, sections will still be 8 feet. What size posts and what thickness of planks do I have to use, and finally how far up towards...

New framing on old wall [ 2 Answers ]

I am about to undertake some remodeling on my master bath and let me explain the setup first. From my master bad to the sink area of the bathroom there is a half wall with 2 supports because it is a load bearing wall. I want to tear this out and put a pocket door in and make the wall a full one. ...

Fire Wall [ 2 Answers ]

I have remodeled a portion of my garage into a closet and a shower as part an adjacent new bedroom. I have an attic space above the remodeled area. Is there a requirement to build a fire wall to separate the attic above the new closet and shower from the rest of the garage attic? Thanks for any...

Wet basement wall... [ 2 Answers ]

See photo... House is 6 years old. Starting a few months ago, when we get a heavy rain, a water line will form on the basement wall (poured basement). It doesn't appear to be 'flowing' - just wet to the touch. Nothing on the floor. No cracks - just a water line. An hour after the rain...

View more questions Search