Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    surru Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2012, 12:38 AM
    Driving Licence lost
    Hello this is surendra prajapati s/o of mitthulal prajapati . I have lost my driving licence . My date of birth is 4.5.1986 I am from naka chandra vadani kumaro ka muhallah lashkar gwalior (m.p).So kindly provide me my driving licence registation no.
    Thank you
    Surendra prajapati
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2012, 08:45 AM
    You need to contact the authorities who issued the license.

No one here has a direct affiliation.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Mar 8, 2012, 09:15 AM
    The issue of your Driver License can issue you a new one upon presentation of proper identification.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

How to get driving licence in US [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! For those who don't know about me, I moved to the US several months ago from Italy as my husband is stationed here in Virginia. I have my italian driving license but I was told that, to be able to drive here, I need to start all over again and go to driving school. I've met several students...

Driving without a licence [ 2 Answers ]

How much is the court fine for the drivers without driving licsinse

Lost driving licence [ 3 Answers ]

I have been driving for forty years and 6 months ago moved house in the move I lost a full box of clothes my driving licence was in one of my coat pockets I assume, when I Applied for a new licence they told me they have not got all my details of the categories I am aloud to drive and...

Driving licence [ 1 Answers ]

I've no passport or other identification how do I go about applying for driving licence in uk I'm irish and living here two weeks

View more questions Search