Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kevinferguson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2010, 01:17 PM
    A guy wants to fight me.
    Well I'm 16 at collage studying electrical engineering, the collage is full of quite "ruf" people, but this one boy in paticulerley kept looking at me for at least 2 weeks so I looked back at him and he turned around asking me to fight him outside, he has a lot of friends within the collage and I because I'm not a local only have around 4 or 5 I've been to boxing for around 6 months I've been in a few fights at school and won most of them, but I don't really see the point in fighting unless there is a valid reason, I'm not one to go and tell a lecturer or a staff member. I'm just stuck some advice pleese?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 16, 2010, 02:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinferguson View Post
    he turned around asking me to fight him outside,
    Hello k:

Ignore him. If cornered, kick a$$.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 16, 2010, 05:04 PM

College? Are things that changed sounds more like high school.

But report it to the staff. A fight, that is not a sporting event, will get you a police record, college or city police will not really care who started it, and you both will merely be changed and arrested.

Grown mature people don't fight.

But of course if cornered and no way out, this is not the movies, take the first hit and try to take him out with it.
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Nov 16, 2010, 04:39 PM
    I was wondering why you're in college at just 16, did you skip a few grades? Usually college kids have outgrown the bullying phase. Anyway, you need to be more careful about avoing fights the older you get for legal reasons. I would tell a teacher and get him to make a written and dated record of what is going on. That way if the guy corners you and you have to fight him, you will have proof that he was harassing you and that will be a big help if you have to deal with police and court later.
    jmjoseph Posts: 2,727, Reputation: 1244
    Ultra Member

Nov 16, 2010, 04:43 PM

Be the bigger man, ignore him. And go study, do your best.

BTW:Collage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Just sayin' dude, c'mon.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Nov 17, 2010, 04:02 PM

Are you in Great Britain? In the US college is grades 9 through 12 (14 through 18 or 19 year olds). In some other countries, I know "college" is the equivalent to American High School - here, college is comparable to University.

Anyway, if he insists on fighting, perhaps agree to fight him in an official match in a boxing ring. If he tries to bait you otherwise, let him know if he even tries you'll charge him with battery because you aren't interested in a street fight.
    MightyMarcus Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jun 26, 2011, 10:12 PM
    Only fight once in every new setting. Treat every new place like prison. Make an example out of one guy and the rest will fall right into line. In other cases,only fight if you are defending yourself or someone you care about.
    tristan.wright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 11, 2011, 09:14 PM
    Punch that mother****er in the nose and when he buckles down grab his head and smash his face on your knee make sure to keep your chin down and fists around your chin area, you don't want him hitting you in the neck or face area especially in the nose and once he falls to the floor get over him and sucker punch him in the face so he's knocked out and walk off

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Gay guy falling in love with straight guy [ 11 Answers ]

So I've been working with this guy for about year and half. He's has with two kids with his live-in girlfriend. I'm a single gay. Everyday at work, we flirt a lot, he tells me that he loves me, he tells me that I'm cute, he's even asked me if I wanted to see his penis. What does this mean? Is...

Do you know any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? [ 8 Answers ]

I would like to know if there is any straight guy falling in love with a gay guy? If so, how was it possible? Can a straight guy do so?

Sci fi show with a guy and a girl sort of a police station guy, dwarf always fighting [ 2 Answers ]

Sci-fi TV show series on 1ce a week it was an agency like the police guy and dwarf always fighting on the floor rolling young alburn headed gal captain always grumpy

Gay/Bi/Bicurious guy attracted to a Straight Guy [ 8 Answers ]

I'm not the best at this, but I'll give it a good shot! I'm a guy (may explain why I'm not good at this!), 19 years old and live in New Zealand. August 2008 - Offered a brilliant job, was so surprised I'm one of the youngest in the country to ever have the position!! Obviously said yes,...

View more questions Search