Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sarahrip Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2007, 12:50 PM
    Toy from the early 90s
    I can't think of this toy that was my favorite in the early 90s. It was a Poodle that you would put bubbles in and you would take it in the bath tub and the bubbles would come out of its head. It driving me nuts!:confused:
    adub22 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Sep 5, 2007, 07:34 PM
    OMG I had one of these!! Mine was hot pink... now its going to drive me nuts I have to figure it out.
    adub22 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2007, 10:03 PM
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jan 27, 2008, 12:36 PM
    I had a toy like that called Bubble up Pup. Did the poodle come with a bath tub?
    ambapink22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2009, 11:21 AM

It's called a shampoodle! I had one as well.. wish we could still buy those things! Haha
    jeellybean85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2010, 08:16 PM
    Shampoodle I have the same one

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Early 90s cartoon need help! [ 10 Answers ]

In the early 90s, there was this cartoon about these lizards or mutants ( I can't really remember) that were really into extreme sports. I think the series was short lived.

Early to Mid '90s Sci-Fi [ 1 Answers ]

There was a show about an alien who looked like a human man and he had a companion giant eyeball looking creature who had a glassy reflective front and was constantly harassing the main character about hostility. What was this show?

I'm trying to find a toy of the early 90s [ 2 Answers ]

I can't remember the name but I'm hoping someone can help me! It's from when I was younger(no more than 10 so 1994 or earlier) the one I had was a red and white bear(red body, white belly) that had a plastic dome nose that was kind of like a snow globe. It had glitter and other things inside it...

Name of toy in early 1990's [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the name of a toy in the early 1990's for little girls. It was a "belly" that contained either one baby or twins. I remember picking up all the packages in the store trying to figure out which one weighed more so that I could pick the one with twins inside. I can't...

80s or early 90s movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I think it's a movie from the 80s or early 90s. My brother and I have been trying to find it everywhere. There was this house with random people. I think they were all family members. One was a fly with a human head. There was a realllllly big baby. I'm pretty sure it was a comedy. If anyone could...

View more questions Search