Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JTrivedi Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 15, 2009, 09:05 AM
    To gain weight and height
    Hi,

My son is 6 years old. His weight is 18-20 kg and height is little below 4 fit. He looks very small.

How can he put on weight and height.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2009, 09:20 AM

Allow him to play outdoors and develop his large muscles on playground equipment, bikes and trikes, ball throwing, roller skating, badminton, etc. Look at the males on both sides of the family. Are they under or over six feet tall, or a mix? Your son is a "victim"" of his genes for height. Most boys go through a growth spurt at puberty and after until about age 21.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What should my calorie intake be-in order to lose weight for my height? [ 3 Answers ]

I am 5'2" and I recal a certain formula for calculating calorie intake FOR weight loss. I know it starts with : what is your goal weight (x) energy output = calories needed (to achieve goal. Does anyone know this formula? I really would love to know because I don't know how much I should...

Height and weight [ 2 Answers ]

Very soon my wife will be off cobra and will have to apply for private insurance. If that process turns up only rejections then she will have to apply for the state pool insurance. Before we start the process of filing for private insurance I would like to ask one question. Does height and...

I need to gain some weight! [ 6 Answers ]

I am way to skinny. Im 19 and I still only way 100 pounds!! Its get me frustrated when I see other girls who acutally have butts and curves... I don't no what to do anymore I eat so much but it just doesn't help.. I really need help because this is creating no self of steem and I don't even want...

Is my weight right for my height? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi! I'm 5 feet 6 and a half inches and weight about 132 pounds. Is my weight rigt for my height?

View more questions Search