Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    robertrbrt29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2008, 12:16 PM
    Truck driver classes for felons
    I'm looking for any truck driving schools that might hire a person with a feloney,trying to help my son out.I am a class A cdl driver myself driving a box truck(by choice)would appreciate any info on this subject.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 20, 2008, 04:22 PM
    Do you want him to teach at a driving school ?

Are do you want to find a trucking company that will hire him and pay for his school. This may be harder, but if he can pay for his school he should be able to find a company
    robertrbrt29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2008, 02:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck
    Do you want him to teach at a driving school ?

are do you want to find a trucking company that will hire him and pay for his school. This may be harder, but if he can pay for his school he should be able to find a company
    I think I might have said that wrong,I'll try to clear it up now.Actually Im trying to find a training school that would accept him as a trainee to help him obtain CDLs and possibly help him find employment at a trucking company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Truck driving schools for felons [ 2 Answers ]

Truck driving schoos for felons

Licensed cdl truck driver w/ felony? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a licensed cdl truck driver. I cannot get a semi driving job because of a felon I had from 4 years ago . Anyone?

Truck driving jobs for felons [ 12 Answers ]

Are there any trucking companies out there who are willing to hire felons... give us a chance to get back into society, gainfully employed, clean and sober. I am looking specifically in the Houston, Harris County area for local work. :cool:

Truck Driver Training [ 3 Answers ]

I would like a list of trucking companies that offer free training.

View more questions Search