Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    geffblack Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2006, 04:04 PM
    ME-Mouse
    I am runnig Me on my PC .but the Mouse does not work...
    Help.. What can I do
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 30, 2006, 04:52 PM
    Can I assume that shut down, checked the connection and restarted? Do you have another mouse that you can test to see if it's the mouse or the port? Mice are pretty cheap so it might pay to buy a new one.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wandering Mouse [ 5 Answers ]

When I hold my mouse still, it often moves upward slowly & often to the left. It's not smooth movement either, it jiggles while it's moving. How do I stop this?

Mouse problems [ 4 Answers ]

How do I clean my mouse?

Computer Mouse [ 1 Answers ]

My mouse does not work properly. I have to really bang it around to get the pointer where I want it to go. This just started a few days ago. Any suggestions other than buying a new one?

Installing a new mouse [ 8 Answers ]

I have just bought a new gaming mouse with a ps2 connection,can I just install this mouse without unpluging the origenal mouse which is on a different connection

Mouse problem [ 2 Answers ]

My mouse is very moody. I changed it a couple of times thinking it might be my mouse but it still acts the same. My latest one is a wheelmouse optical. It does not move to the direction I wanted it to go and responds very slow. It works fine for a short while but later it gets stuck again. I tried...

View more questions Search